Jelenia Góra Trophy – Maja Race
XCO UCI HC – PP PZKOL XCO –EOOM XCO
Jelenia Góra, 19th– 20th June 2015
Grabek Promotion Sp. z o.o., Osiedle Robotnicze 9/2, 58-500 Jelenia Góra
phone/fax. +48 75 76 123 76
Race Director – Maciej Grabek – mobile +48 600 419 194 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and place for race:
Date – 20th June 2014; Place – Jelenia Góra, Park Paulinum, ul. Nowowiejska
- Race Class
Race is submitted to the UCI calendar in XCO Olympic class and has HC category.
At the same time, race is a qualifying round to the Poland Trophy XCO 2015 (pol. Puchar Polski w XCO 2015) and Qualifying Round to National Youth Olympic Games 2015 in Poland (pol. Eliminacja Ogólnopolskiej Olimpiady Młodzieży 2015).
3.1. Filled-in and submitted electronically (application form is available from website www.mtbjelenia.pl) until 18th June 2015, 10 pm., application form is a condition for participation in the race.
3.2. Condition for permitting the contestant to the race is submitted cycling license issued by National Cycling Federation (a member of UCI) and valid for 2015 year before the Council of Referees in Race Office and the confirmation of start in Race Office. Only UCI licenses will be accepted by Council of Referees.
3.3. During Maja MTB Race the following age categories are obligatory:
– Sub Junior M– age 13 to 14 – born in years 2001 – 2002 – Duration of race: 0h30min – 0h45min
– Sub Junior W– age 13 to 14 – born in years 2001 – 2002 – Duration of race: 0h30min – 0h45min
– Younger juniors M– age 15 to 16 – born in years 1999 – 2000 – Duration of race: 0h45min – 1h00min
– Younger juniors W– age 15 to 16 – born in years 1999 – 2000 – Duration of race: 0h45min-1h00min
– Juniors M– age 17 to 18 – born in years 1997 – 1998 – Duration of race: 1h00min – 1h15min
– Juniors W– age 17 to 18 – born in years 1997 – 1998 – Duration of race: 1h00min – 1h15min
– Women U23 – age under 23– born in years 1993 – 1996 – Duration of race: 1h15min – 1h30min
– Men U23 – age under 23 – born in years 1993 – 1996 – Duration of race: 1h15min – 1h30min
– Women Elite – age 19 years and above – born in 1996 year and older – Duration of race: 1h30min – 1h45min
– Men Elite – age 23 years and above – born in 1992 year and older – Duration of race: 1h30min – 1h45min
3.4. Contestants in the category under 23 are entitled to start in own category or in Elite category.
3.5. All contestants shall obligatory start in hard helmets, according to the majoring safety standards.
3.6. Sports Directors of Teams shall obligatorily participate in technical briefing and acknowledge with the programme and statute of race before each race.
3.7. Condition of a contestant participation in the race is compliance with terms and conditions hereof and with UCI/PZKol sports regulations.
- Race Office
Race office will be located in Paulinum Park in Jelenia Góra, ul. Nowowiejska.
Office is opened in days:
– Friday, 19th June – 4 pm. – 9 pm.
– Saturday, 20th June – 8 am. – 9 am.
Official training is available after completion of all formal duties connected with starts in Race Office. At time of training each contestant shall have properly attached start number.
Labelled and secure race track will be available for trainings:
– Friday, 19th June – 4 pm. – 8 pm.
– Saturday, 20th June – 8 am. – 9 am.
At time the race takes place any trainings at track are forbidden.
During the race the classification according to UCI and PZKol regulations will be provided, individually in the age categories and according to point 3.3. hereof.
|Table of Awards in Jelenia Góra Trophy Maja Włoszczowska MTB Race ( in EURO )|
|Position||ELITA M||ELITA W||U23 M||U23 W||Junior M||Junior W||Younger Junior M||Younger Junior W||Sub Junior M||Sub Junior W|
|1||1000||1000||400||400||200||200||50||50||awards in kind|
|2||800||800||265||265||130||130||30||30||awards in kind|
|3||600||600||200||200||100||100||25||25||awards in kind|
|Awards total –||13,350 €|
Following the binding Polish financial law concerning statutory awards in money with value over 760 PLN, 10% flat tax will be deducted, according to art. 30.1 point 2 of Income Tax on Individuals Act on July 26, 1991 (Journal of Laws 2000, No. 14, item 176 as amended). Incurred tax will be settled by race Organizer in the relevant Inland Revenue Office.
- Technical Feedback
Technical feedback is allowed according to UCI and PZKol. regulations.
- Awards Ceremony
Awards ceremonies will take place directly after the races and according to minute programme for race. Three best M and W contestants in each race shall participate in awards ceremony. Contestants shall present themselves in sports clothing at podium.
UCI and PZKol. regulations are binding in terms of penalties.
- Minute programme
– Friday – 19th June – Park Paulinum
– 4 pm. – 9 pm.– Verification of applications– Race Office
– 4 pm. – 8 pm. – Official training at track (medical services provided)
– Saturday – 20th June – Park Paulinum
– 8 am. – 9 am.– Verification of applications– Race Office
– 8 am. – 9. am – Official training at track (medical services provided)
– 9 am. – technical briefing for SUB JUNIOR M, SUB JUNIOR W, YOUNGER JUNIORS M, YOUNGER JUNIORS W, JUNIORS M
– 9.30 am. – START OF SUB JUNIORS M category
– 9.31 am. – START OF YOUNGER JUNIORS W category
– 9.32 am. – START OF SUB JUNIORS W category
– 11.00 am. – START OF JUNIORS M category
– 11.01 am. – START OF YOUNGER JUNIORS M category
– 1 pm. – technical briefing for JUNIOR W, ELITE WOMEN, U23 MEN, ELITE MEN categories
– 1 pm. – awards ceremony for winners in SUB JUNIOR M, SUB JUNIOR W, JOUNGER JUNIORS W, JOUNGER JUNIORS M, JUNIORS M categories
– 1.30 pm. – START OF ELITE WOMEN category
– 1.31 pm. – START OF JUNIORS W category
– 3.45 pm. – START OF ELITE MEN category
– 3.46 pm. – START OF U23 M category
– 5.30 pm. – Awards ceremony in JUNIORS W, U23 MEN, U23 WOMEN, ELITE WOMEN, ELITE MEN categories
Race will take place at round track 4.0 km long (for categories SUB JUNIOR M, SUB JUNIOR W, JOUNGER JUNIORS W – track will be 2.5 km long). Number of rounds in particular age categories will be given during technical briefing in particular age categories.
Map and track profile will be published until 20th May.
- Financing conditions
Contestants who are starting in races are exempted from start fee. Other costs, this is travel costs to the race, accommodation etc. shall be borne by contestants at own expanse.
- Referee Council
General Referee –
Other referees will be appointed by PZKOL Referee Committee in agreement with organizer.
- Dope Testing
UCI and PZKol. dope regulations are binding at time or race. Dope testing will take place in Paulinum Palace (about 200 m from race office). Route from dope testing location to race office will be labelled.
Wojewódzkie Centrum Szpitalne Kotliny Jeleniogórskiej, ul. Ogińskiego 6; 58 – 500 Jelenia Góra
Results will be published at results board nearby Race Office and at website www.mtbjelenia.pl. Official results will be published at www.pzkol.pl website, accordingly.
- Final provisions
– All matters not settled in this statute shall be adjudicated by General Referee in agreement with race Organizer.
– Decision regarding the application of 80% principle will be taken by General Referee in agreement with race Organizer. Participants and Sports Directors will be noticed about such decision during technical briefing before each race.
– Any additional information/communicates will be published at board nearby Race Office – contestants and carers shall obligatorily acknowledge with such information.
– Each participant takes part in the race at own risk.